ANNdotNET – is an open source project for deep learning written in C# for developing and training deep learning models. The project is based on Microsoft CNTK (CogNitive ToolKit) Microsoft open source library for deep learning. It is supposed to be higher API for deep learning in .NET, but also provides, data preparation and transformation from
rawDataSet into mlready dataset, monitoring the training process with additional evaluation functions, capability of early stopping during training, model evaluation and validation, exporting and deployment options.
The process of creating, training, evaluating and exporting models is provided from the GUI Application and does not require knowledge for supported programming languages.
The ANNdotNET is ideal in several scenarios when user want:
- more focus on neural network development and training process using on classic desktop approach, instead of focusing on coding,
- less time spending on debugging source code and peripheral tasks like installing and updating packages, debugging errors in the code, and more focusing on different configuration and parameter variants,
- to model and is not familiar with supported programming languages,
In case the problem requires more advanced custom models, or training process, ANNdotNET CMD provides high level of API for such implementation. All ml configurations developed with GUI tool, can be handled with CMD tool and vice versa.
To get quick introduction to the tool, there are dozens of pre-calculated projects included in the installer which can be opened from the Start page as well as from CMD tool. The projects are based on famous datasets freely distributed on repositories from several categories: regression, binary and multi-class classification problems, image classifications, times series, etc.
This version brings upgrade of Machine Learning Engine and set of minor bug fixes identified in the application.
The following enhancements has been made in this release
- The ANNdotNET MLEngine now relies on CNTK 2.6.
- Information about data sets has been added to Network Page
- Chart controls on Training and Evaluation pages are simplified and improved visibility.
- Refresh button has been removed and added automatic model evaluation.
- Test Tab Page had bug which add new rows whenever the user press Evaluate button.
ANNdotNET v1.1 can be downloaded from the Github page at https://github.com/bhrnjica/anndotnet/releases/tag/v1.1-rc20181029. For full list of features you can see release note file at: https://github.com/bhrnjica/anndotnet.
Hello, I use Windows 7 64 bits and the “anndotnet.wnd.exe” of ANNdotNET v1.1 does not work and if the “GPdotNET.exe” works, I hope you help me, my email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Good afternoon, on my PC I use Windows 7 64 bits and the “anndotnet.wnd.exe” of ANNdotNET v1.1 does not work and if the “GPdotNET.exe” works, I hope you help me, my mail is marrsac2016 @ gmail. com
thank you for using those projects.
GPdotNET and ANNdotNET are different programs. ANNdotNET is more complicated and uses GPU and other crazy stuff.
Officially ANNdotNET v1.1 is not tested on Windows 7, but probably it will work. In order to be sure ANNdotNET can or cannot run, please see Software requirements placed on the release section: https://github.com/bhrnjica/anndotnet/releases/tag/v1.0
Download the prerequested software and run the program. Specialy download the
– Visual C++ 2017 version 15.4 v14.11 toolset and
– Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013.
The downloaded links are on the link mentioned above.
In case you successfully installed those prerequisites, ANNdotNET should work.