This is updated blog post about GPdotNET citation
Recently I have googled about GPdotNET to find out how people use GPdotNET. I was surprised that there are plenty of sites which are published GPdotNET as freeware software. I have also found several scientific papers which citated GPdotNT as well. Some other people used it as elegant example in their lessons. Some students used GPdotNET in seminars and diploma works, master and phd thesis.
All in all I was very excited about it. So lets list some interested web sites and scientific paper which mentioned GPdotNET.
1. Softpedia http://www.softpedia.com/get/Science-CAD/GPdotNET.shtml
2. StackOverflow : http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14761910/genetic-evolution-of-source-code/14762077#14762077
3. Genetic Programming article: http://www.answers.com/topic/genetic-programming
4. Teaching lessons from Faculty of Informatics, Burapha University, Thailand: Evolutionary Algorithms Applied to Finance
5. Karlsruhe Institute of Technology Paper Work: Evolutionary Algorithms.
6. Scientific paper, ACS Vol.14: Use of Learning Methods to Improve Kinematic Models
7. Scientific paper, JPE Vol.15: Modeling of Discharge Energy in Electrical Discharge…
View original post 103 more words