Recently I have googled about GPdotNET to find out how people use GPdotNET. I was surprised that there are plenty of sites which are published GPdotNET as freeware software. I have also found several scientific papers which citated GPdotNT as well. Some other people used it as elegant example in their lessons. Some students used GPdotNET in seminars and diploma works, master and phd thesis.
All in all I was very excited about it. So lets list some interested web sites and scientific paper which mentioned GPdotNET.
1. Softpedia http://www.softpedia.com/get/Science-CAD/GPdotNET.shtml
2. StackOverflow : http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14761910/genetic-evolution-of-source-code/14762077#14762077
3. Genetic Programming article: http://www.answers.com/topic/genetic-programming
4. Teaching lessons from Faculty of Informatics, Burapha University, Thailand: Evolutionary Algorithms Applied to Finance
5. Karlsruhe Institute of Technology Paper Work: Evolutionary Algorithms.
6. Scientific paper, ACS Vol.14: Use of Learning Methods to Improve Kinematic Models
7. Scientific paper, JPE Vol.15: Modeling of Discharge Energy in Electrical Discharge Machining by the use of Genetic Programming
8. Scientific paper, Thermophysics 2012: Evolution algorithms as toolfor optimization of water vapour transport properties of cellular concrete.
9. Scientific paper, : Application Of Neuro Fuzzy Systems and Genetic Programming for Modelling Surface Roughness in Electrical Discharge Machining
10. Scientific paper, : Aspects regarding the use of Genetic Programming in modelling the cutting process
11. Scientific paper, IJMECH Vol.3, : Predicting Of Machining Quality In Electric Discharge Machining Using Intelligent Optimization Techniques
12. Scientific paper, SLAAI Jornal: Framework for Discovery of Data Models Using Genetic Programming
13. Book By AKERKAR, RAJENDRA, Introduction of Artifical Intelligence.
Reblogged this on Bahrudin Hrnjica Blog and commented:
This is updated blog post about GPdotNET citation
Any chance of supplying the model equation with the ANN as is with GP model.