In the few days I will release the first beta of the second version of GPdotNET open source project for modelling and optimization by using Genetic Programming and Genetic Alogorithm. Comparing with previous version, this version brings several new features as well as improvements of existing. The following is the main feature which this beta brings:
- GPdotNET v2 is runnign od Windows and Linux based OS.
- GPdotNET v2 now supports optimization modul which is integrated with existing GP modeling, as well as a separate module for finding optimum of analytic defined function, please see my previous post about it.
- New simplified GUI with only one big toolbar containing all avaliable options.
- New File format which you can open in Notepad and modify manually.
- New memory improvement, with using memory pooling.
For each of this main features I will write blog post as well as User Guide and Tutorials.
Here is some screen shoots how GPdotNET looks like in Fedora 17.
Greetings from Florida! I’m bored at work so I decided to browse
your site on my iphone dduring lunch break. I love the knowledge you present here and can’t wait to take a look when I get home.
I’m shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my phone
.. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, superb blog!